Friday, May 20, 2011

The day I turned older.




Insya-Allah I'll post the scanned cleaned version the day after tomorrow. *Sorry for the late scanned version* Now it's 11.15 pm as I'm writing this and Mr. Perut is very much sendat after eating a round of steamboat.

Thank you for the wishes:

My family members: My parents and siblings Abah, Mak, Kekti, Kean, Kekda, Syedan, my brother in laws Abang Long, Abang Ngah, Abang Chik. Sadly this year my own Abang did not wish me. I know he is busy with work to give me money this raya so takpelah kot...kekeke

My friends (and seniors): Syila as the pioneer (chewahhhh), my cucu Atieya (already send your regards to atuk Jaejoong lol), Siti Syemi Temerloh, Izzati Ibrahim otaku, my kembar Ojan, Mama Ana (Kak Ana), and lastly my old friend Shafiq.

Not to forget Jaya Jusco who send me a message early in the morning. Tomorrow I will go to you and collect the free voucher ya. ^^

People who did not wish me on time, try your luck next year eh. (perasan la orang nak wish haha)


Process & Progress:

2 comments:

  1. last year nama aku msk dlm list kuar kt blog.
    tp this year aku tlupa.sebab tlalu bz ekzang.
    maap ye awok.heee...
    selamat hari tua.rindu ko. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok. aku tau ko tgh exam skrg, post yg sblm ni boleh la dedicate kat ko kot.... gud luck~ ^^

    ReplyDelete