Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just a random update.


Because coming up with a new character is such a hassle, I was thinking of drawing permanent characters. This way I may have more time to find new ideas for the topics rather than character building. I'm gonna draw their profiles (front, back, rear, etc) so for a few days there might be no new comic strip coming.

*removed my nonsense babblings. siapa dapat baca nasib baik lah ye *

Oh, I talked too much. And this is supposed to be a comic blog not emo blog. That was a nice luahan hati btw. No offence and thank you for reading. Teehee.

Alas, a piece of reminder for myself; be grateful for what you have.



2 comments:

  1. aku ade bace satu blog ini,, minah ini suke lukis2 or what it called mendoodle something.
    http://belog-cap-ayam.blogspot.com/
    and die pon ade wat blog doodle sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, tenkiu for bagitahu-ing! ^^

    ReplyDelete