Friday, June 10, 2011

Never give up... がんばって!


To my dearest friend Izzati Ibrahim,

I don't know if this is about yourself or the people around you, but please be strong. I may not be able to help much, except being a good listener. I can't write cheesy stuff (like some do) because I am a bit keras *lol*... this is the only thing I'm good at *althoughnotquite* , so I hope I fulfilled the request.

To others reading,

If you are now nearing despair, or seeing your close ones fall into slump, share this pic/post... If this can make them smile for a second, thank Allah, it will be a blessing for you and me.

"O you who have believed, persevere and endure and remain stationed and fear Allah, may you be successful." [3:200]

Until then, may peace be upon you. :D


P/s: がんばって= ganbatte = work hard, good luck, etc


The making~

No comments:

Post a Comment